Dry skin on penis, antibiotic and bandaid on sores, white spots due to allergy to band aid adhesive, neosporin and lotramin, Treatment ?

For several weeks, I had dry skin below the head of my penis on the top side. I don t typically use lotion when I masturbate and when my skin gets dry, this happens from time to time. I typically stop masturbating for a few days, lotion the spot, and allow it to heal. Last week, I was having sex with my girlfriend and afterwards, the dry skin cracked and, over the last week, has formed into 3 small open sores. I put a bandaid over it with antibiotic ointment and the bandaid choked off the air supply (and I am mildly allergic to the adhesive in the bandaids) and the skin turned white and the sores got slightly worse. Yesterday, I noticed 4 little tiny popped zits on the head of my penis. They weren t really painful but they did pop open. Today, I had 3 more single spots lower on the shaft of my penis. 2 of them are side by side and have dark centers. They almost look like a spider bite . I squeezed them and they popped and are sore now. I ve been treating this with a combination of neosporin and lotramin wrapped in gauze around my penis. I let it breath for a couple hours when I shower in the evening. I ve been with the same girl for quite a while and I don t suspect that she has anything. I m going to make an appointment with a doctor if it gets any worse. I m holding off because I don t have insurance and am unemployed. I start a new job soon but I am looking for some advice to hold me over until I can get to the clinic . Please advise?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012