Dry skin on hands, feet, buttocks, itchy, scaly with spots. Using momate-f cream, oil massages. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, This is my first experience online and I m pleasantly surprised. My skin - hands, feet , buttocks are very dry and sometimes gets scaly and itchy in small spots. If left untreated with Momate-F these spots get bigger and the scaly area gets watery . Momate-F was prescribed by my local doc but I don t seem to find a solution that is to say from this dry scaly skin condition though I ve tried to apply moisturisers - over the counter ones, oil massages, etc. Appreciate your advice to help resolve my issue. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012