Dry skin on ankle joint. Taking ketoconazol, flucloxacillin. Lab test shows fungal spores. Treatment?

hi i am a 21 year old man and am having a dry skin , accompanied by severe pains and itchiness every second of the day. The skin disease is located at my ankle joint and it started gradually from childhood. Now it has become so serious that sometimes i even want to cut that part of my skin off. i have also conducted a lab test and it came up that it was fungal spores. I have taken drugs like ketoconazol, flucloxacillin , rhizin, fluconazole but it didnt help. please help me as am really suffering. i have taken pictures of it and wish to send to you so you know exactly how it looks like. Please can i get your email so i mail it to you?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012