Dry skin, feel itchy. Severe white and black head. Using Evion cream. Best product to use?

sir, iam 34 female married with one sonmy skin was oily in my younger years but since a year or so i feel dry and sometimes itchy too. this year my skin feels real dry and itchy specially my cheeks and forehead . i have severe white heads and black heads too. iam using evion cream and how can this help me. does scrubbing help?? what else should i do? how should i treat my skin . please do help me!! which are the best products i can use for my skin day and night.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012