Dry skin, fatigue, vertigo, overweight, aching arches. What could be this?

I think I have an underactive thyroid but doc keeps giving me prescriptions and sending me to either osteopth or rheumatologist where thee is little evidence of bone broblems. I have dry skin and hair, disappearing eyebrow and hardly any armpit hair, fatigue, vertigo, aching arches and achilles, slight scallop tongue Im overwieght and can't lose it and cant understand how I gained wieght. I am often so cold I have to take a warm bath to try to help
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013