Dry skin, face swelling, skin tanning, hair loss. Treatment?

I have recently got married, about 8 months back. I have never been to XXXXX before that. since i am here my face has lost its glow. tending to itching on my face even by merely touch of my hair on face leading to small area swelling which automatically gets erased afetr an hour or so. skin tanning is another major issue or darkening of colour even i do n ot expose much to sun. And if I do then i apply sunscreen. IU would like to tell you that i have stopped using cosmetics since long time, even then its an issue. another major issue is severe hair loss and whitening of hair too, even though i do not use any colour on my hair. can you please help me?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012