Dry skin, dust allergy and white spots on skin, no improvement with flucticasone, SS-sone. Will facials help?

Good morning doctor this is sindhu from vizag im doing b-tech i have dry skin daily im traveeling 50km. due to this i got dust ellergy and white spots on my skin i consulated many dermotologists and i used OINMENTS like FLUCTICASONE and SS-SONE and sunscreen spf 20 and prescribed tablets also but they worked only few days after that asusal please please suggest me the good oinment.. i thought to do facials at beauty parlour will they give better result for me
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012