Dry skin around the lips, acne and irregular periods. Tried Klm Klin facewash. Cure?

HI, I am 26 year old and I had a very good skin. but about 3 years back pimples started coming. I consulted a skin specialist and he suggested Clinch and sylicAc face wash which worked great for my skin. I continued these face wash and cream. However about 1 year back skin around my lips become dry, flaky and dark looks a dandruff. it started on right side then left and now on around my upper lips...Skin look like wrinkles. Doctor advised me to use klm klin face wash and memote F which didn t help. also, my periods are irregular Can you please advice something to get rid of dark and dry skin. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013