Dry skin and flakes. Using Flutivate, when stopped developed pigmentation. How do I reduce it?

I have been using Flutivate for 13 years and my skin did not have as such any problem which I could notice accept that when I use to stop my skin use to become dry & use to seem as thought dry flakes coming off. I statrted using Flutivate because one Dr. arounf 1999 told me that I have dry Ezema and when ever I use to stop it as mentioned the skin use to react with dryness & falkes but in 2011 March One of an intelligent Dorctor told me that I don t have Ezema and should stop Flutivate. I stopped there were irritations, rashes for a year and hald and not not much symptoms seen accept that my skin has become very dark and its not only on face but whole body though face more. Can you suggest how can I get the pigmentation reduced. And, its urgent as this is impacting my personal life too & being HR I need to look good
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012