Dry skin, acne spots, eczema on neck, chest. Taking femulen. Treatment for symptoms?

hi there i do suffer from dry skin but never spots however the last few months i notice spots develop on my face some are acne type some are itchy like exema (which i had as a child and have in small areas occasionally) but this has been constant and they are on my neck and above my chest too and my head is always itchy, the only thing that has changed is i went back onto femulen although i d stopped taking it for a year i had been on it before for 6 years so am mistified as to whats going on?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012