Dry, sensitive skin, whitish complexion, using different creams. Medicine to cure skin?

HELLO DR, I am 23/f and have a dry and very sensitive skin and wheatish complexion . i have pigmentation in both my cheeks, dark lips and suffer from uneven skin tone. i regularly use fash face wash, lotus spf 50 when am out and kaya skin clinic fairness lotion spf 15 when am indoor, i apply kojic acid cream from curatio though i dont find a big difference in my skin tone.i would like u to help me get a clear skin and even skin tone and am look not looking for fairness but just a flawless skin as my wedding is due in 2 months pl suggest something that can help my skin and lips asap.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012