Dry scaly skin above the anus. Had unprotected sex. Is this a symptom of STD?

I have a small relatively circular patch of dry, scaly skin right on the edge of my butt crack about an inch above my anus. There is only one now, but I have noticed a few other similar spots in the area in the past few weeks. I also have a dry patch of skin on the edge of my left nostril. All of the spots are slightly itchy, but do not bother me for the most part. They are light pink in color and the ones on my face practically blend in with the skin. I have recently been having some unprotected sex with my boyfriend and am concerned this is some form of an STD. Should I be concerned that the patches are connected to one another or are these separate medical issues?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013