Dry, scaly, red spots on arms and legs. Taking Methotrexate, Celebrex, Plaquenell for RA

I am a 53 year old, Caucasian woman. I have dry, scaly, red spots mainly on my arms and legs. I have been to a dermatologist and had a few places frozen. For years, they have been white but have turned red over the past year and a half? I was diagnosed with RA about 3 years ago and presently take methotrexate, Celebrex and Plaquenell. Could my medication be causing the redness? Is there any treatment to improve the appearance of my arms and legs?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013