Dry, scaly brown spots in folds of arm bends, spreading to breast. What is it?

Hello my name is Brianna and I am a 20 yr old female, and I live in Pennsylvania. I ve had dry, scaly brown spots in the fold where my arm bends and I ve had this for a while and never got it checked out cause I thought it was just dry skin . But now I know it s something else 3 years later cause now it has spread to a small spot in between my breast . It dosnt itch but tends to smell more when I sweat. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013