Dry scalp, scabs all over head. Feel movement, tiny black dots fall on brushing. Parasites?

I thought I have had lice for months. My daughter-in-law has looked at my sclap and said she does not see anything. I have scabs all over my head and my sclap is very dry. I have used every product on the market and nothing has helped me. I can feel something occasionally moving in my head and I go and brush and little tiny black dots fall out. They are as small as the point of a needle. I know there is something in my head. Can some kind of parasite grow in the scabs on my head? Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013