Dry, rough, scaly and flaky skin under armpit and other parts

dry, rough, scaly and flaky skin under armpit and other parts of the body hi i got this dry, rough, scaly and flaky skin under my armpit and other parts of the body, i ve been suffering for this for quite a long time already like more or less 5 years. i have already consulted a doctor but they cannot give accurate answers, they re just giving some oitment and etc. this rashes thing in my bosy sometimes are reddish specially when i sweat. please if anyone here can give me some answers i ll be happy to read it. i am 26 years old, male.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011