Dry rough itchy lips. Tried anti-itch creams and aloe vera. Need a permanent cure

My upper lip is dry, rough, and itchy. Recently it has also been getting red. It has been like that on and off for almost a year now and I m not sure how to get rid of it. I ve tried anti-itch creams, aloe vera , petroleum jelly, etc. None of them seems to really moisturize it or get rid of it. I drink a lot of water and my diet consists of basically only fruits and veggies, so I m not sure what it is and how to get rid of it. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012