Dry, rough and itchy body. Took vaccine. Taking rupanex did not help. Any remedy?

Hi, I am a 46 yrs woman. i have a very dry skin which I think is due to allergy. I took a vaccine and completed a monthly course for a year and also completed another course of vaccine taken after every 3 months. My skin is dry and rough and at night i suffer severe itching on my body, arms and legs including thigh. My doctor prescribed me to take Rupanex tablet, but it does not help much as before to stop the itching. Iam using Bio wellness SPF 30. Kindly suggest a remedy for the dryness of the skin and please prescribe a medicine for immediate relief of the itching.
Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013