Dry reddish spots on the arms, chest and legs. Have dandruff. Advice?

Hi, about 4 weeks ago I started getting dry red spots on my arms which have slowly worked themselves to my chest and legs, I there still multiplying. There not to itchy, I have always had dandruff even when I have used a dandruff shampoo my whole life, the dandruff has been really bad the last 3 weeks too. I sometimes get dry spots on my eye lids and have done for years. I haven t been to a doctor in years and know its what your going to suggest. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012