Dry, red spots on the body, not itchy, have been eating ribs through the week. Food reaction?

Hi doctor sorry I have a question today I start seeing some red dry spots in my body and I have one in my left boob that s the only one inchy a little bit but the rest on my body are only red, dry and they don t ichy, I was eating this ribs mostly all week but those pumps just start coming out more today or I just realize them today but for what I remember last week I didnt had them, can be a food reaction or something else please help me thanks
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012