Dry red skin near scrotum, itching, burning sensation. Taking betadine. Recommendations?

Hello doctor.
im 17 years old.. Presently now im facing a problem of dry red skin near my scrotum.. Its brought lot of itching and burning sensation especially after bathing... On the scrotum a part is red ... I have had this problem 2 years ago... I had wounds on my testicals . It was fine in 2 weeks after i used betadine povidone under doctors advice... Now the burning sensation has started.. I cant walk properly.. The burning sensation when skin rubs .. Or even when i get up or sit... Im hoping for a reply soon.. I would be really happy if get a solution for this problem..
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013