Dry red rash on vagina and thigh, bumps, soreness. Is it yeast infection?

I recently (like two week ago) got a dry red raw rash on the outer portion on my vagina and inner thigh it was at first itchy an then I thought it could be a yeast infection . I applied monistat cream for a little while and one side it cleared up but on the other it only did a little bit it isn t itchy at all anymore i then decided to have down there to let the area breathe more and a few days later I notice today that I have developed a different kind of rash that is kind of bumpy and just sore but it s only on the inner thigh that didnt clear up all the way! I have chrons and I also embarrassingly dont wear underwear all the time and this rash came on today when I was wearing sweatpants. Today I also noticed that I was a little bit damp down there but it general I was sweating all day ( I wa wearing alot of layers) and I went to the bathroom multiple times as well to wipe off the dampness because I didn t want it to harm the rash that was already there. But when I got home I notices the sore rash on my inner thigh. I m not itchy down there at all!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013