Dry persistent cough after D&C, Hysteroscopy done. Bleeding from vagina after carrying grocery bags. Cure?

I had a D&C, Manchester Repair and Suspension and a Hysteroscopy to correct a prolapsed Uterus . I am 39 years old, non-smoker, non-drinker, never had pregnancies, etc.... The surgery was on February 01st and I have 2 questions.... I seem to have a dry, persistent cough that in my second week of recovery is getting a bit more predominant. It isn t all the time but feels like a want to cough. When I do it is dry. I don t appear to be getting a cold. I am not wheezing . I am not sure if this is the side effect of the anesethetic or if I may be getting the start of something. Also, foolishly I picked up a few light bags of groceries but when I returned home, I noticed more bleeding from my vagina . I had this happen a couple of days after my surgery when I was starting to get up moving. I am not sure if bleeding is normal at 13 days post-op for this type of surgery.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013