Dry, peeling upper lip, redness. Using steroids like quadriderm. Cure for condition?

for the past 3 years i have this dryness and peeling of my upper lip ...now it is spreading to the area above the lip and tip of my nose . there is no itching at all. only drness and peeling. becomes red sometimes. i have been arresting it now and again with steroid creams likequadriderm....which gives me relief and use lip balms to keep it f4rom dryness. using steroidal creams for long periods can be harmful i heard. can i get rid of this irritating condition?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012