Dry patches on body, flaky, cuts on skin. Had dyshidrotic eczema previously. Related symptoms?

I have been getting small round dry patches on my body, they are flaky and have like a small cut on the skin. They do not itch ..but dry up in a few days, leave a spot, then fade away. I get them especially when I am stressed. They appear in groups, sometimes on my arms, the go to my calves, then on my belly and so on. No oooze, very dry. I did have a very bad case of Dyshidrotic eczema on my feet, for the very first time. That cleared up eventually with meds. The other skin disorder happened months later. I do not know if the skin conditions are related. Want to know what it could be.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012