Dry patches of skin on stomach, armpit, thighs, buttocks. History of eczema. Cause of concern?

I have round dry patches on my skin. They first started on my stomach where they were small. More started to appear after a while. Then I found one on the side of my arm pit of and on my upper right thigh. Recently I have found them on my buttocks . They are extremely dry and can be itchy now. They are starting to multiply. It is mainly on my left butt cheek. The patches on my stomach since it started have decreased and are not as noticeable now. I do have a history of eczma but it was only on my arms, and has calmed down after receiving medication. I m not sure whether I should be worried of the patches of dry skin on my buttocks or not?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012