Dry painful foreskin and sometimes it is itchy

Hi doctor . The top of my foreskin is dry and painful when i pull it down or have sex and sometimes its itchy? I am 17.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
You seem to be having infection of the region. Get help from physician and if the problem is recurrent go for a circumcision.....good luck
Urologist Dr. Mukassar Mohiuddin's  Response
You may be having infection in the preputial region...called balanoposthitis...being a Urologist...I advise you get circumcision done to avoid this infection to spread further..

General & Family Physician Dr. Wiquar Ahmed's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic
The first question is if you are able to get your foreskin back completely or not and have complaints of recurrent urinary infection with dryness of skin then the best solution to this is to remove the foreskin surgically as practised in muslim community called as circumsession. for temporary basis you may use some antifungals like lobate-g
thank you