Dry mouth, yellow phelgm, tonsil stones, vaginal itching, redness, swelling in vulva. Reason for these symptoms?

Hey So my question is ive shown symptoms : dry mouth , yellow flem like substance coming out of mouth when brushing , tonsil stones , vaginal itch , vaginal dry skin (vulvar region) , redness / swelling of vulvar area , and no burning inside vagina , only by cliteros . . . I ve been tested by for HIV , STI s , and for bacterial vag. and yeast infection and got NEG for all .... whats wrong ?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013