Dry mouth, upper lip overlapped with bottom lip with red spots. What is this ?

I woke up this morning and noticed my mouth was really dry. I brushed my Teeth and got ready for work. I looked in the mirror and noticed that my upper lip on My left top was slightly overlapping the bottom lip. Small barely noticable but i pulled out my Check nd noticed that on the upper part there was a red spot. Just a spot not any whte bumps Or anything just red swollen nd dry in one perticular spot. What could this be???
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012