Dry mouth, hoarse voice. Taking symibcort, spiriva. History of emphyzema, hiatal hernia. Treatment?

It started off with a very dry mouth, now my voice is hoarse in mid afternoon and evening after talking for awhile. I have a hiatal hernia , was wondering if that would cause it. I have a ppointment with a throat specialist in another month, after waiting for four months .I have emphyzema and on oxygen for six years, I also take symibcort 200ug 2 puffs four times a day and a spiriva once a day. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012