Dry mouth for long time, thick saliva after eating spicy food, back pain. Solution?

I have had a dry mouth for the longest time have gone to doctors and they give me the same the meds and I doesn't cure it I cant really eat because everything that I eat is like eating something spicy my saliva is thick and white and I feel a thick layer of saliva on my upper pallet of my mouth
also I have had a pain on my back close to my hip I feel discomfort when I sit or lay down and there's times that when I get up from sitting down it takes me a while to straighten my back
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013