Dry mouth, drinking lots of water, sticking teeth, using acne lotion on cheeks. Cure?

My mouth has become extremely dry I thought I was just dehydrated so have been drinking lots of water over the last 5 days it helps for about 5 mins then my mouth is completely dry again and sticking to my teeth! I m not in pain no sore throat or cold infact iv ha my tonsil outs. The only thing I can put it down to is I have been using a acne lotion that I was using across my cheeks that the Dr prescribed which I have to mix the powder n liquid in one bottle ( not sure of the name ) I have stopped using this on my cheeks as I wonder if this could have dried the inside of my mouth out???.... Is there any gels I could buy as this is extremely uncomfortable every minute of the day!
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012