Dry mouth, bloating, loose bowel movements. What should i do?

Hi. I am a 20 year old female. I drink a lot of water every day. On average about 3 litres. I urinate about once an hour, sometimes more. I wake up tired, and in the early morning to urinate. Carbohydrates cause immediate bloating and loose, uncomfortable bowel movements. Everyday I feel the need to nap, but when I do I will for hours. I have had my urine and blood tested... no answers. Its the dry mouth and constant need for water thats getting to me. Any suggestions on what is causing this? I thought maybe the ADH levels in my body aren t being released properly. I don t know. The things I am describing are every day.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013