Dry mouth and nose, choking. Addicted to e-cigarettes. Solution?

Hi my questions is my husband is 40 yrs old he recently stop smoking and started using the new e-cigarettes or electric ones um it's been a few night that he has really bad dry mouth he feels like he has mucus in the nose but nothings is there , cant sleep bcuz he chokes or can't breath well,um he also has dry nose we have try many thing but doesn't seem to work um have not gone to the doctor lack of insurance . What can we do please help thanks for you time
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013