Dry lips, no bleeding. HIVv?

Hi Doctor,
I am getting paranoid over my thoughts, and request to please advise. I went to a strip club and took 3 lap dances. The dancer was completely nude and I had my jeans and shirt on. She rubbed for breasts on my face for around 10 minutes and my lips were very dry, moreover I had shaved my beard only 6 hours before, though no visible cuts on my face, but I think what if any vaginal fluids on her breasts (if she touched her vagina earlier and touched her breasts) could have come in contact of my face and very dry lips and might infect me with hiv as dry lips which may have cuts though were not bleeding at that time but I cant exactly remember, as 2 days later I found blood on my lips because of lip cracks or when I shaved there could be small small cuts but not visible and were not bleeding.

Please advise if this is any risk involved here and if I should go for hiv testing and when should I do test ?

I am feeling very guilty and think not to go home atleast till I get tested. I also have a girl friend and do not want to put her at risk, should I abstain myself in coming close contact with her and no sexual relationships till I get tested ?

Please please help me ! :(

Thank you !

-- Worried to Death !
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013