Dry lips, flaky upper lips, rough texture. Applying lip balm. Eczema or fungal infection?

i am not sure if i have lip eczema or a fungal infection
I have always had dry lips, so I always have to use some type of balm, but within the past few years, my upper lip has developed a different problem. there is a patch that will sometime flare up and start out with a rough texture, like little bubbles under the skin, then get really tight and dry so the skin start to get flakey. Initially this only happened when I didn't have a balm for a while, and so I started using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick. That made it go away and I have been using it for the past few years regularly. Now, the flare-ups happen when I'm in the direct sunlight too long or randomly. Also, the problem is no longer isolated to the one spot; it has shown up on the other side of my upper lip and at the lower corner of my mouth. Is this eczema or a fungal infection?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013