Dry itchy sore vagina. Pain while urination. Medication?

Hi, im 11 years old and i have been experiencing some issues down below in my vaginal area its making me upset and i constantly have to itch it! For the past 7days since last friday i have been having a itchy vagina and its sore and dry and on wednesday (yesterday) i went to the toilet (wee) and it burned like anything so i had to wee onto a cold tissue and i kept having to stop weeing while i wiped it with a cold tissue to ease the pain. Please please please tell me what this is! Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Hello
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
It appears that you are having vaginal infection
This could be concomitant with a urinary tract infection.
Please apply local aloe veral gel and use cold compresses.
Consult a gynecologist for proper examination and tests to diagnose the infection before beginning any treatment.
All the best