Dry, itchy patch inside nostril. Could this be a form of psoriasis?

I have a dry itchy patch inside my right nostril . It began as itchy dry and redness on nose tip and moved around the base of my nostrils. That cleared up, but now I have dry itchy red patch inside the right nostril. I have used coconut oil for the outer itchy patches . I am hesitant to put coconut oil inside my nose though. I am wondering if this is a form of psoriasis or some kind of bacteria infection. I have no known allergies. Note, these are dry, sometimes scaly, patches - no blisters.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013