Dry, irritated skin. Using aloe vera gel, taking birth control. History of eczema. Treatment?

I m 19 years old and I ve been on the contraseptive pill (Micrgynon 30) for the past 6 months since having taken the pill my skin has become irritated and dry. it s mostly on my left upper arm/ frount elbo joint and hand , my neck too is very dry and my face -around my mouth and, eye lids and the sides of my cheeks. i have suffered from flexy excema as a child but haven t had excema for at least 10+ years. i have been using Aloe Vera gel and it s helped to bring down the redness a little but my skins still dry and irritated. i would appreciate your oppinion as to what i should do. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012