Dry humping. Ejaculated on partner's underwear. Will she get pregnant?

my girlfriend and i dry humped earlier this morning with only our underwears on. we haven't had any intercourse yet, and it is the first time that we tried dry humping wearing only our underwears. The previous ones, we were on full clothes. This morning we dry humped three times, but only had ejaculated on the last set since we were stopping then and then. The first two sets, we were on our full clothes on, the third one was with our undies only. So at the third set (30-40 minutes since the second), my underwear is slightly wet from pre-cum and we dry humped. So on this third one, I ejaculated on my underwear again that made a circle wet area on her panty (i guess, above the vaginal opening). After I noticed that our underwears have wet spots, I told her to change her panty immediately (but i guess it was 3 - 5 minutes before she actually changed it.) Could she get pregnant by this? We did this this morning (April 17) and she had started her period last week i guess (april 10 or 12). I am afraid of the possibility that she might get pregnant by my ejaculation over her panty from my underwear. Please respond immediately if possible. i am really nervous. :(
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013