Dry hair, with slow hair growth and dandruff. Had Typhoid, with huge hair loss. Way to improve hair life?

I am 30 yrs old female. I had typhoid at the age of 10, then I had a greater hair loss . Later i had a bad hair care. From then the hair fall hasn t stopped. The hair roots of mine are very weak, the hair growth is very slow(hardly an inch or less in a year) and the life of the hair is very short. I have dandruff too. I have a curly dry, splitted hair texture. Each and every hair of mine are of different size with hair breakage. I am using the Himalaya antidandruff shampoo from past 3-4 yrs. Health wise, i am 5.2 inches, 30yrs, 50 kgs. I do have constipation sometime and gasteritis from past 8-9 yrs. I have a 5 yr old kid. Please let me know in what way i can improve my hair life and its growth?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012