Dry hair, excessive hair fall, dark circles, fatigue, thumping feeling in head. Cause for above symptoms?

Recently I have developed certain conditions which are causing a bit of concern.My hair is becoming extremely dry falling at an alarming rate.I also have dark circles under my eyes which are getting darker by the day.I feel very lethargic and fatigued,so much so that I feel drunk most of the time,my speech kind of slurs and I have a thumping feeling inside my head during such times.What could the reason be for all this?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012