Dry, flaky, scaly penis, foreskin tip red, itching, restricted foreskin, cuts on foreskin after intercourse. Advise?

Hi i have a problem with my penis. On occasion, more recently, more often than not.. my penis becomes dry and flaky and over time it has developed some kind of scale or shine.. the tip of the foreskin is normally red and gets sore very easily. There is no discharge but a lot of itchiness. I can pull my foreskin back but when i do i notice it is very tight as if the foreskin has become smaller or more restricted. When this happens, after sexual intercourse the skin usually splits especially if the foreskin is slightly dry before sex.. i get about 4/6 paper like cuts on the foreskin and this normally takes a few days to heal. To say it is getting in the way of a healthy sex life is an understatement. Please can you help.. it is making me depressed. Thanks.. p.s. i have had this condition on and off now for a few years but have been too embarrassed to get it treated.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013