Dry flaky rashes in the pubic area, bumps, red and itchy scrotum. Taking clotrimazole. Help

I have a dry flaky rash in the pubic area, and tiny pin sized bumps on my upper lip along with a few little bumps on the underside of my penis where the shaft and tip meet, and my scrotum seems to be red and itchy, almost like a rash. The bumps on my lip and penis showed up 2-3 weeks after unprotected sex with a new partner. I was tested for everything except herpes , although the doctor looked at the bumps and said she was 95 percent sure it wasn t herpes and there s only 4 or 5 bumps on each side. The rash showed up after 6 weeks from the bumps and a week or so after I started using clotrimazole cream to see if I could get rid of the bumps... I m at a dead end here and am trying to figure what the bumps are and how to get rid of them. any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013