Dry flaky and reddish penile foreskin after intercourse. Treatment?

Hi...recently aftet sex with my girlfriend, my foreskin gets dry, flaky, crusty, and my penis gets red. A little irritated and a little hurt as well even after I shower and now I stopped having sex for two days yet the symptom still occurs And as for my girlfriend, she s been feeling a little nauseaus lately, she gets hungry after eating and she saids her whole body and down there smells like very bloody like the smell a person gets after a cut.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012