Dry flaky abdominal skin, recurring condition. Using moisturizer. History of vitiligo. Treatment?

The skin on my abdomen has been consistently dry and flaky for about 2 yrs. At first, it was just a seasonal thing and only happened in the winter and I just assumed it was because of the cold weather and dry heat. But now it is all the time and whatever I moisturize with seems to have no effect. My diet is not what is should be and I was just wondering if that might have something to do with it. I do have a h/o vitiligo .
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012