Dry, fair skin. Pigmentation on face, back. Tried fairness lotions, no relief. Advice?

I have a dry skin with Fair complexion . But I have been affected by pigmentation on my face and back from my 18th year. I am using fairness lotions(Olay), Bust still, I cann t get back my actual fairnes and also the brown spots just fades mildly and doesn t vanish completely. Do I need to take any Viatmin supplements . Please give me any solution so that I can get my actual fairness like it was before(my teenage). NB: I was applying some kojic acid creams and other prescribed by a dermatologist before 5 years which doesn t make much difference, hence I stopped. Also I was taking vitamin C tablets for 3 months.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012