Dry eyes, swollen glands, blood urine, tingling in arms and leg, brkoen blood vessels. What is going on?

hi not sure whats wrong. developed dry eyes and swallon glands for months with no viral infections. blood in urine 5 times but doctors said tell patient normal although hospital twice said specimin contaminated. came bk from egypt november with gasterentiritis but also developed gastritis 2 years ago from having my son. 4 months on tingling in hands and feet and lips , that dissapeard but for no reason i developed several cuts on my tounge and a few alcers. id feel a sharp pain then see a cut, was really strange. march this year i couldnt bend over as i had bad kidneys and stomach pains. had a scan. all ok. April feel down when leaving bed and couldnt walk for 2 days and was dizzy for 3 months bad.... even know i can walk straight and balance but my eyes are sensitive and sometimes feel them vibrating and find patterns hard to look at. doctor said i had labyrenthitis aithough i didnt have an ear infection . well didnt feel like i did. since then i developed seizures in right arms and left side of chest. my skin gets tight and feels like theres movement under the skin, although the muscle contracts it doesnt hurt like cramp , its strange. then stops after a minute or two. Then a month later i had a mysterious broken blood vessle on my arm then nxt day had a bruise on my leg. doctors then tested me for auto ammune desease. all came bk ok so they say. Re accarent suspected water infections which ache when i wee and my hands ache sometimes when this happens but no infections. 5 days my balls and heels on my feet burned for no reason and now over the last 3 weeks my legs turn to jelly going down stairs they ache walking up stairs and my shoulders ache when lifting arms..... feel so fatigued and have no idea why..... the last 3 weeks have started to get hard. i dont know what to do. A little background. had a copper coil fitted jan 2011, allergic to copper may this cause problems, also have ibs and gastritis labyrenthitis so they think. but im a healthy well was a healthy 28yr old femal that trained at gym daily. now i feel i cant do much atal
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012