Dry eye on using contact lenses, using Systane Ultra. Itchiness in eye corner. Will FML Liquifilm help?

Hello, I have been using Systane Ultra for "dry eye" syndrome, which I have experienced on the days I use my contact lenses. This worked well, but I have developed, especially in one eye in the corner and lower lid itchy and irritated, nil oedema. The weather has been very windy last few days. I feel it is an allergan. The doctore told me to use Systane without the preservative so I have those now, haven't used them yet. He also prescribed FML Liquifilm Eye Drops., to use only a few days q.i.d. Will the FML drops help with the itching the right eye? I haven't filled the prescription yet.
Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013