Dry dark patches on back, acne like bumps on shoulder and across chest. Also stressed of losing job. Worried

Hello I have eczema I ve had it since I was a child but lately I have developed dry dark patches on my back that vary in size and shape that doesn t resemble the eczema break out that I am used to seeing. I also have two acne like bumps on my right shoulder and about four of these same bumps across my chest. I have been drinking pepsi for the last couple of days maybe 2 cans a day and I also have been under a lot of stress due me losing my job. Can you help me?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013